Fla Anchor & Barrier will Secure your Mobile Home with:
Mobile home anchors to keep your mobile home from shifting and moving during high winds.
- Mobile home vapor barriers to keep your home safe and dry. Call us today for a Free Inspection of your Mobile home anchors and mobile home vapor barriers and much more in Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater and any of our other Florida Offices.
The 2017 Hurricane Season is Here! If You’re Not Ready- – – Click Here to make sure your Mobile Home is secure and your Anchors are secured and in place.
Would you like a Free Mobile Home vapor barrier Inspection? Are your mobile home floors “softer? Do your mobile home floorboards sag? Are you having problems with pests getting into your mobile home? Florida Anchor and Barrier will install new Mobile Home vapor barriers and replace soft or rotting wood floors that attract unwanted pest and allow mold to grow unchecked!
Sagging floors in your mobile home are a trip hazard as well as a health hazard. The small openings created by sagging floors will allow pest into your home as well as creating the perfect place for mold to start growing, we’ll fix them fast!
New vapor barriers for mobile homes are thicker, better and longer-lasting than the barriers used in years gone by. You’ll get years of comfort and protection from these repairs alone.
You’ll also get a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on our vapor barrier service for Mobile Homes!
Falling insulation and torn vapor barriers will cause more damage to mobile or manufactured homes than any one thing! Here’s why…
Damaged Mobile Home vapor barriers and floors allow moisture, pests and bugs to enter through tears in the vapor barriers, which causes mildew, mold and decay to floor supports, and wood floors as well as expensive air conditioning to escape and you’re losing money and comfort everyday.
Replace damaged vapor barriers in your Mobile Home:
- Keep out damaging moisture, mold and mildew and stop Health Hazards.
- Prevent rats, snakes, spiders, ants and roaches from entering through openings in damaged floors and vapor barriers in mobile home floors.
- Dramatically lower your electric bills every month.
- Stop mobile home floors from sagging and rotting.
Mobile Home repair, replacement and installation services:
- We fix broken and damaged boards in your floors.
- We replace old insulation with new R-19 Insulation in your mobile home floors.
- We fog for insect and rodents to remove any existing infestations.
- We use the latest, improved materials for all Mobile Home Repairs.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please call us at 1 (800) 681.3772 and we’ll gladly answer any or all of your questions.
Florida Anchor & Barrier has offices throughout central and southern Florida.
Tampa (813) 528-5988
503 E JACKSON ST
TAMPA, FL 33602
Cape Coral (239) 823-0263
1217 E CAPE CORAL PKWY
CAPE CORAL, FL 33904
Sarasota (941) 448-3577
7350 S TAMIAMI TRAIL
SARASOTA, FL 32431
Lakeland (863) 512-2800
3616 HARDEN BLVD
LAKELAND, FL 33803
Palm Harbor (727) 237-6772
35246 US HWY 19 N
PALM HARBOR, FL 34684
Orlando (407) 792-0288
4630 S KIRKMAN RD (407, 386, 321, 352)
ORLANDO, FL 32811
Port St Lucie (772) 539-5154
7548 S US HWY 1
PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34952
Daytona (386) 478-7814
West Palm (561) 337-1275
Fort Pierce (772) 539-5154
Ft. Lauderdale (954) 713-9366
Brooksville (352) 398-9286
Melbourne (321) 215-4009
ST. Augustine (904) 504-7400