Inspecting and maintaining your mobile home vapor barrier or Underbelly should be at the top of your list if you live in Florida. Damaged or torn vapor barriers allow moist and humid air into your home through the floor. You should also know that damaged and torn vapor barriers alone cause more damage to mobile homes in Florida than all other mobile home problems combined!
Don’t let this easily corrected problem ruin your health and your mobile home. Yes we said your health, here’s why. Moisture entering your home through holes in the vapor barriers, causes wet insulation in your floors, as well as moisture in flooring and walls, which breeds dangerous mold and mildew in your home!
Mobile Home Vapor Barrier Inspections are free so Contact Us anytime and we’ll come out and Inspect your home and consult with you on your options and give you piece of mind and it’s Free!
Florida Anchor & Barrier LLC The Most Extensive Mobile Home Vapor Barrier Inspection In Florida.
Problems caused by damaged mobile home vapor barriers… Save money with a Free Inspection!
- Soft and sagging Floors from moisture entering the floor from below
- Mold and Mildew throughout your home from moisture entering your torn vapor barriers
- Laminate, tile, carpet and wood floors ruined from moisture
- High A/C and heating bills from lost air through damaged vapor barriers
- Varmints (rats) and pest (roaches, fleas) will infest your home
- Wet smelly insulation in the floors of your mobile home
Florida Anchor & Barrier can perform all repairs needed for your vapor barrier…
A Mobile home Vapor barrier is not just replaced: when a vapor barrier has been damaged or torn for any length of time, you’ll get pest living in the spaces under your mobile home. We’ll also be checking for soft wood floors, mold and mildew, as well as damaged air conditioning ducts under your home. We can repair soft floors and water damage while we’re replacing your damaged vapor barrier.
If mold and mildew is a problem we’ll recommend you to a Mold Remediation Company in your area. Mold is serious business and will make you sick if left unchecked.
A mobile home vapor barrier should keep your home dry and not allow air to enter or leave. If the floor becomes wet you’ll need composite flooring installed on top of the floor joist to install tile, carpet, or linoleum flooring.
We’ll make sure your vapor barrier and the interior of your home is in is in good shape!
- If a new floor is installed Insect and rodent fogging is very important.
- Make sure pest are not entering your mobile home through the floor.
- Replace damaged and wet insulation with R-19 Insulation if needed.
- Install threaded vapor barrier tab – nailed to floor joists
- Foam insulation around pipes and fittings to retain warm and cool air.
- Check outward clinch fasteners around I-beams in your floor
- We’ll check for Re-strap duct fittings to protect ducts
- Install duct lift blocks if needed
- Re-tighten anchor ties if possible
- Re-level mobile home Floor
- Optional before and after photos supplied with (customer supplied camera)
Mobile home vapor barriers will ensure your family’s safety and protect you and your home from the elements, as well as living in a structurally sound mobile home that will retain its value for years to come.
Florida Anchor & Barrier also has offices throughout central and southern Florida.
Tampa Fl (813) 528-5988
503 E JACKSON ST
TAMPA, FL 33602
Cape Coral Fl (239) 823-0263
1217 E CAPE CORAL PKWY
CAPE CORAL, FL 33904
Sarasota Fl (941) 448-3577
7350 S TAMIAMI TRAIL
SARASOTA, FL 32431
Lakeland FL (863) 512-2800
3616 HARDEN BLVD
LAKELAND, FL 33803
Palm Harbor FL (727) 237-6772
35246 US HWY 19 N
PALM HARBOR, FL 34684
Orlando FL (407) 792-0288
4630 S KIRKMAN RD (407, 386, 321, 352)
ORLANDO, FL 32811
Port St Lucie Fl (772) 539-5154
7548 S US HWY 1
PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34952
Daytona FL (386) 478-7814
West Palm Beach Fl (561) 337-1275
Fort Pierce FL (772) 539-5154
Ft. Lauderdale FL (954) 713-9366
Brooksville FL (352) 398-9286
Melbourne FL (321) 215-4009
ST. Augustine FL (904) 504-7400</strong